11 April 2008

I never really know what to write here, whether or not my honesty will ward off any potential clients. I just feel like people need to see the real me which is rarely seen in person, especially if you are new to me :) I've been reading a lot of blogs and forums with photography lately, and I feel so motivated for the summer. I will be taking a lot of pictures for the salvation army, and I can't wait for the chance to bring my "A" game. Camp photos are not known for being artsy, but we are going to try something new with that. I think I've become addicted to spending money on starting up a viable photography business. Its such a competitive venture that I don't know if I'm wasting my time or not, but I feel as though this is what I'm supposed to be doing for the time being.

Cheers.

No comments: